Guidelines for Applications
- grants are made to non-profit, tax-exempt organizations only.
- must have received a determination letter from the Internal Revenue Service Indicating that it is an organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and must provide a copy w/ request.
- by Charter, no grants are made to organizations outside of Texas unless the purpose of the grant is to benefit a project in Texas.
- Ray C. Fish Foundation does not favor grants to mass appeal solicitations or to other foundations who then make grants to 3rd party organizations.
- Ray C. Fish Foundation does not make grants to businesses or individuals.
- Ray C. Fish Foundation accepts mailed in and online grant applications.
- There are no deadlines for making a request to Ray C. Fish Foundation.
- An organization may apply only once during any calendar year. If grant request is denied, the applying organization must wait until the following year before submitting a new request.
- The Foundation makes every effort to respond as soon as possible to inquiries.